1. From 1998-2000: Mountain bike races.
2. Started road cycling in 2000 and joined to the Long Island Bicycle Club (LIBC) where I soon became a ride leader for the A group.
3. Left LIBC in 2007 and started riding for the Huntington Bicycle Club as ride leader for the AA group. By 2009-10 I commenced to ride more often with the Trianglecyclists.
• Trans-Pyrenees Challenge in June 2014 (511 miles and 56,693 ft of climbing in 7 days)
• Trans-Alpe Challenge in August 2012 (7 days; 443 miles; and 55,925 ft in the French Alpes)
• Cycling events: Higherlander Cycle Tour (Quads Hilla Century); Mountain Mama Road Bike Challenge; Black Bear Century; Blood Sweat and Gears; Garret County Grand Fondo; Gold Coast Century; Cyclefest, etc.
• Worked as Endurance Films producer consultant to produce training DVD entitled “Assault on Bear Mountain”. I designed the course and participated as a rider with the Huntington Bicycle Club.
• 2005 LIBC Most Improved Rider award
5. Injuries: In 2003, I fractured my left hip during a crash and my right hip in 2006 during another crash. In 2008, a car hit me which resulted in a fractured pelvis. By December 2011, I developed arthritis in my left hip which put me out of cycling until I discovered the benefits of acupuncture in February 2012.