1. Currently ride leader and founder of Multi-Clubs Cyclists group.
2. Left LIBC in 2007 and started riding with the Huntington Bicycle Club as ride leader of the AA group. By 2009-10, I commenced to ride more often with the Trianglecyclists .
3. Started road cycling in 2000 and joined to the Long Island Bicycle Club (LIBC) where I soon became a ride leader of the A group.
4. From 1998-2000: Mountain bike races.
• 2015 Trans-Dolomites Challenge (7 days; 357 miles and 59,494 ft of climbing)
• Substantially completed the 2015 Grand Canarias Training Camp
• 2014 Trans-Pyrenees Challenge (7 days; 511 miles and 56,693 ft of climbing)
• 2012 Trans-Alpe Challenge (7 days; 443 miles; and 55,925 ft of climbing)
• Cycling events: Highlander Cycle Tour (Quads Hilla Century); Mountain Mama Road Bike Challenge; Black Bear Century; Blood Sweat and Gears; Garret County Grand Fondo; Gold Coast Century; Cyclefest, etc.
• Worked as Endurance Films producer consultant to produce training DVD entitled “Assault on Bear Mountain”. I designed the course and participated as a rider with the Huntington Bicycle Club
• 2005 LIBC Most Improved Rider award
6. Injuries: In 2003, I fractured my left hip during a crash and my right hip in 2006 during another crash. In 2008, a car hit me which resulted in a fractured pelvis. By December 2011, I developed arthritis in my left hip which put me out of cycling until I discovered the benefits of acupuncture in February 2012.