Track your rides and runs via your iPhone, Android or GPS device, analyze your performance, and compare with friends.
Looks a brilliant way to spend a day.
amazing! How was Henson Creek Trail?
Henson Creek Trail: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505658612/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504553599/
1. Fort Foote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505653502/
2. Best guess at Fort Greble: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505665932/
3. Fort Carroll: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505670688/
4 and 5. Fort Stanton and Fort Ricketts: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505675382/
6. Fort Davis: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504569473/
7. Fort Dupont: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505683510/
8. Fort Mahan: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504577983/
9. Fort Lincoln: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504581741/
10. Fort Bunker Hill: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504583615/
11. Fort Totten: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505693838/
12. Fort Slocum: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505695200/
13. Fort Stevens: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504587301/
14. Fort DeRussy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504588759/
15. Fort Reno: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504590127/
16. Fort Bayard: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8505700156/
17. Battery Kemble: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jantos/8504597023/
Great ride and way cool to just thumb your nose at the Quarq power trip challenge and the whole "century ride" thing. I would have finished with three trips around the block just to get into triple digits which is pathetic when you think about it. I try not to think about it. :p