1. The heart is more powerful. It pumps more blood throughout the body.
2. Regular, reasonable running reduces the risk of dying from heart disease by up to 40 percent.
3. It strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis.
4. Running reduces stress hormones such as adrenaline. And the fall in the long term blood vessels to
5. It improves metabolism.
6. The lung volume increases. We breathe better.
7. Running protects against allergies.
8. In addition, it prevents infectious diseases, for example, colds.
9. jogging increases the proportion of the hormone testosterone in the