Track your rides and runs via your iPhone, Android or GPS device, analyze your performance, and compare with friends.
Longer training ride out to Ossington and cutting back through Wellow and Eakring into Fransfield. Café stop at the end of the ride in Fransfield, so make sure you bring enough food and drink to complete the distance.
Badger Box Annesley 8.55 (Ride departs 9.05)
Guide for Club Members:
• Ashfield RC organises a range of Club Rides for its members to suit all ability levels and all riders are encouraged to take part in activities that are within their capabilities
• Prospective members can attend 3 club rides and then will then be asked to join the club if they want to continue to take part in club activities
• All club members to be expected to have their own individual third party (public) liability insurance e.g. Race Gold, Race Silver or Ride member of British Cycling or equivalent
• All members must provide the club with emergency contact details
• All participants should comply with the Highway Code.
• All adult participants are responsible for their own well-being during the ride and should be prepared for situations such as adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems and flat tyres.
• All riders must wear a helmet.
• Each ride will have a Club Ride representative in attendance who will ensure no-one is left on their own unless by consent
• Always ride responsibly and safely – a safe and enjoyable group ride relies on everyone taking responsibility for their own safety and the safety of the group as a whole.
• All riders should be aged 12 years or older, and be competent at a level equivalent to the Level 2 Cycle Training Standards.
• A signed parental consent form for all riders under the age of 18 years.
• The club can only take a maximum of 1 U18 rider per club ride representatives on the ride unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.