Devataaon ke bageeche ki chunauthi! Balls!
- Overall Loop Time (male and female)
- Individual segment times (male and female)
- Fastest backwards loop time (male and female)
- Most loops ran over the summer
- Most consecutive loops ran in a single session
- Most creative run title
- Most creative costume (photos are necessary)
Link to official spreadsheet showing everyone's times: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmnuV5cKEM2qdDc2VWpWdjI3ajJQUG9QWnJCSzdaTFE#gid=0
Links to Individual Segments in this Challenge (in order of completion during loop):
- Overall Loop: http://app.strava.com/segments/3964881
- Palmer Descent: http://app.strava.com/segments/3965309
- Palmer Ascent: http://app.strava.com/segments/3965374
- Cabin Canyon Ascent: http://app.strava.com/segments/3972700
- Strausenback Ascent: http://app.strava.com/segments/3965359
- Strausenback Descent: http://app.strava.com/segments/4034775
- Niobrara Ascent: http://app.strava.com/segments/3969237
- Finish Strong!: http://app.strava.com/segments/3965391
"Directions" for the Loop Segment:
1. Start on the trail across the road from main parking lot accessed via the main crosswalk.
2. Head North via Palmer Trail approximately 1.8 miles to Cabin Canyon Trail junction.
3. Stay on Cabin Canyon approximately 0.4 miles to forked junction with Balanced Rock Trail.
4. Take a right onto Balanced Rock Trail and follow the trail along the road (past the Trading Post Store) up to a paved parking lot. Cross the road at the parking lot and run on the right shoulder of the road to Strausenback Trail (total distance of Balanced Rock Trail to Strausenback Trail is approximately 0.4 miles).
5. Stay on Strausenback Trail approximately 0.5 miles to a dirt road.
6. Cross dirt road and follow trail marked with a sign saying "to Scotsman Trail". Head directly up the hill, following signs for Scotsman Trail. Follow Scotsman up the hill approximately 0.2 miles to a trail junction just before a series of steps.
7. Take a right onto Buckskin Charlie trail. Stay on trail approximately 0.6 miles, passing by two main junctions for Hamp and Old Colorado City. At next trail junction (just after Old Colorado City junction), stay to the right to run up to Ridge Road.
8. Cross Ridge Road and follow sign “to Niobrara Trail”. Take a right at the Niobrara Trail junction and follow Niobrara trail to junction with Chambers Trail. (Distance from Ridge Road is approximately 0.9 miles).
9. Take a right onto Chambers Trail and stay on trail approximately 0.1 miles until junction with Galloway Homestead Trail.
10. Take a right and follow Galloway-Homestead Trail approximately 0.5 miles up to Gateway Road (main Garden entrance road).
11. Cross the road and take Susan G. Bretag Trail approximately 0.5 miles up to the original loop start point.