Birmingham Business Park Community Cycling Club 20 mile group ride at 16 to 17mph, designed to encourage group riding, a bit of social contact, some training and exercise. The goal is for less experienced riders to grow in group riding skills and road experience while more experienced riders can pass on their knowledge.
• The ride is south through the Airport, Hampton in Arden, Barston, Knowle, Solihull, Catherine De Barnes and back.
• The intention is not to drop anyone but obviously a certain level of fitness is required to keep the group together hence the average speed information.
• It’s on Tuesdays at approx. 17:45 and I have an email list to confirm if the ride is on pending weather etc. (email@example.com)
• It runs during British Summer time.
• Riding on this ride is the sole responsibility of each rider. Please ensure you have a roadworthy bike, the ability and equipment to repair any mechanical issues you may have (e.g. punctures) or a mobile phone and someone to call out if you get stuck.
• Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the circulation list for the ride.