- This is a steady Tempo ride that will average between 19-21 mph.
- No surges, or attack zones, just steady riding.
- This is a night ride, you will need a headlight and tail light to particiate.
- This ride can get quite cold through the winter. As we head out of town it will drop 10-15 degrees, so dress warm!
- NO aggressive riding "right to left". There will be fast pacelines, right to left, or left to right sudden movements are dangerous. You'll need to be able to stay in control of your bike or expect a "talkin' to."
- no RIDING in aerobars
- You need to have your own Flat Repair kit for your bike.
- Signal road hazards.
- Ride Leaders are always in charge