We're on to something… join us!
Why work at Strava?
Strava is at the forefront of an exciting space and we're just getting started! We're made up of dedicated, fun-loving individuals unified by our passion for building an awesome product that motivates athletes and fuels events all over the world.
Deriving from the Swedish word “to strive,” Strava is revolutionizing the social fitness experience for runners and cyclists, providing the insights, motivation and camaraderie to perform their best, even when they're exercising alone.
We're on to something big. Strava serves the needs of athletes all over the world who are looking for an ad-free, insightful and fun resource to enrich their active lives. There are over 300M endurance athletes around the world and we aim to bring them the best social fitness experience on the planet.
Backed by Madrone Partners and Sigma Partners and led by a founding team who has been through three generations of successful start-ups, Strava is rapidly expanding in order to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of our growing community of enthusiastic and avid athletes. By joining the team, you will help push the Strava experience forward in fresh, innovative ways. You will engage in interesting and challenging work that will improve the lives of our users every day. You will make an impact. Now join us for the ride!
San Francisco, CA
Culture & Workplace
Here are a few things we think you should know about Strava:
- Headquartered in prime downtown San Francisco location
- We have a fully stocked kitchen where we brew the world's finest coffee beans with precision and care
- We believe that there is always time for a ride or run, or a trip to the climbing gym
- 5 weeks of vacation—happy, balanced employees make a great company
- We thrive on Strava Innovation Days where great ideas get taken off the back-burner and doused with lighter fluid. Sounds dramatic because it is!