Another one!?! You are amazing, George. Are you still planning that HRS epic for 1/1?
I don’t know Kevin Greer after the suffer fest today I’m rethinking it! 😂 Thank You @Moi
Moi420 DETOX I agree #Sick
22 repeats! Just awesome
Amazing ; I’m so impressed.
Wow that's impressive, I believe l counted somewhere around 77 times up and down that climb 👍
Absolutely fantastic George 👊
😳😳Holy smokes, great job!!
Hello @Steve yes it was something like 76 or 77 repeats
Thank You @jimmi!
Semper Fi George!!
Another WOW George!
Holy shit. That is impressive and I’m now adding this to my hill repeat list. Truly badass. Thanks for the inspiration!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥
Ha ha Thank You @michelle
No words George, no words.
Ed Wheatley 95% fueled on Spiz. The other 5% were just treats to reward myself from the punishing 9-10% grade
Wow!!! Insane! 💪🚲
Leisha Jones TEAM VEGAN Thank You just looked at your Rides I love riding in the East County I just wish I could get out there more often.
Lam Do TeamSuperMarrow.org Thank You sir! I know you know this hill very well :-)
Robert Cortright Thank You Robert!
Michelle Wilson still riding Fixed? This hill would hurt even more 😂 I used to ride a lot of fixed gear years ago. I kind of miss it :-(
Kris Hull where were you I kept expecting you to join me for a few repeats 😩😂😂😂
Amazing Sherpa Georgie x
Wow George, great job!
George Vargas REV Cycling 🇨🇴 yes! Looking into doing a long distance race next year fixed! Gotta get closer to your level first though ahah
If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times. You are amazing George! Congrats on getting this little puppy in the www.everesting.cc hall of fame!
Andy van Bergen :: HELLS 500 Thank You sir! My word your turnaround time on getting this one Vérifiéd and entered in the Hall of Fame was literally a couple hours!!!!
No mucking about here!