ROUTE UPDATE: Due to Muddy conditions on Bolinas Ridge, we will be heading up Mt Tam. Same start time and location.
To follow up on a promise made earlier this year…GBC is coming back!
After having to cancel our first ever Send It Marin this January because of wet conditions, we’ll be returning Saturday, June 24th ready to run it back.
Before the details, PLEASE READ THE RIDE RULES:
- The climbing will take A LOT OF work. These rides will be extremely difficult if you’re a first timer or working your way back.
- We will meet at the Java Hut(760 Center Blvd.) for coffee at 9am, roll at 9:30am.
- Parking is impacted in the neighborhood with time restrictions. Come early and look to park a few blocks off in the residential. Suggestions: Manor Elementary School, by the baseball field downtown, Peri Park, Archie Williams High School parking lot.
- The dirt is technical in certain sections. Good working brakes are a must!
- Make sure to bring your own tubes and a couple of water bottles. - Everyone rides at their own risk. We’ll be stopping at Mt Tam for refills at mile 13.
- Riding tires 40mm and above will do the trick for most, as the climbs are steep, while the downhill can be technical.
- There will be a number of regroups, but once everyone’s back, we roll!
For more info, go to: https://gravelbikecalifornia.com/send-it-saturday-marin-county-preview/